at Wendorff's. We were so blessed to get and be able to give so much this year. Larry got me a Canon Rebel camera that I really bad wanted. I got him a Nintendo Wii. We got Hattie a doll and frog, and we got Tanner a train mat, some 'Thomas' dvd's and 'Cars' coloring book. He was spoiled from his grandparents with the 'Cars' movie and all the die casts and a huge wooden train track. Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Christmas Morning
Christmas Morning
at Wendorff's. We were so blessed to get and be able to give so much this year. Larry got me a Canon Rebel camera that I really bad wanted. I got him a Nintendo Wii. We got Hattie a doll and frog, and we got Tanner a train mat, some 'Thomas' dvd's and 'Cars' coloring book. He was spoiled from his grandparents with the 'Cars' movie and all the die casts and a huge wooden train track.
at Wendorff's. We were so blessed to get and be able to give so much this year. Larry got me a Canon Rebel camera that I really bad wanted. I got him a Nintendo Wii. We got Hattie a doll and frog, and we got Tanner a train mat, some 'Thomas' dvd's and 'Cars' coloring book. He was spoiled from his grandparents with the 'Cars' movie and all the die casts and a huge wooden train track.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment